- This Experience is priced in U.S. Dollars.
- For the cancellation policy for this Experience, please see Terms and Conditions below.
TRAVEL GUARD, TRAVEL INSURANCE
Garmany Golf strongly recommends for your protection that you take out insurance to cover you in case of forced cancellation, loss or damage of luggage, personal injury, accident, illness, or other unforeseen circumstances, none of which Garmany Golf can be liable for.
Garmany Golf is a licensed representative of Travel Guard, the recognized leader of travel insurance options. A Garmany Golf Concierge will be happy to provide a quotation and proposal for a Travel Guard policy as well as facilitate the registration for any Guest.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
COVID-19 CANCELLATION, REFUND AND CREDIT POLICY
***Please be advised that in the unlikely event that the COVID-19 situation should result in Pebble Beach Resorts having to close operations prior to our scheduled Pro-Am, all monies paid will be refunded to all Guests. Our communications with the Executive team at Pebble Beach Resorts have provided us with full confidence that the event will go forward as planned during our scheduled dates. However, in looking out for our Guest’s best interests, we have received the assurance that should the event not be allowed to take place due to any Covid facilitated closures, all refunds will be made. In addition, in the unlikely event you should be impacted from traveling to the event as a result of 1) any travel restrictions 2) border closures 3) forced quarantines at either Pebble Beach or your home city or 4) you or a member of your direct household have contracted or experiencing Covid-19, any payments made to Garmany Golf and/or Pebble Beach will be refunded or a credit will be issued, whichever you choose. ***
NON COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY
- Once your team’s registration has been booked and confirmed, and the requisite deposits have been placed, there are no refunds of any deposits or final payments made by Guests or the representative club, with the noted Covid-19 exception/s articulated above.
- Garmany Golf strongly recommends travel insurance to provide against any unforeseen circumstances that may cause a Guest or club to cancel participation in any Experience.
ADDITIONAL AND OPTIONAL BOOKINGS, AND PAYMENTS:
- At the request of a Guest, a GG Concierge will be happy to book any non golfing tour, activity or additional round of golf before or during the Experience.
- Please be aware that an administrative or booking fee may be added to any such booking. In the event of such a fee, the Guest will be notified in advance of the fee and have the opportunity to decline the booking confirmation.
- All Guests agree to provide a valid credit card in advance of the Experience that may be used for payment for any additional tour, activity or additional (non included) round of golf booked during the Experience for the Guest.
Garmany Golf, as the tour operator, and its selling agents, act only as agents in securing and booking the hotel accommodations and other land tour services provided by others as independent contractors. GG, its selling agents or the specified air carriers assume and accept no liability for injury, loss, damage, accident, delay, changes or inconvenience caused by: any force majeure – health risks – reason of war or threat of war – riots – civil strife – terrorist activity – industrial disputes – acts, omission, neglect, delay or default of any person engaged in providing any tour services including transportation and accommodation – technical problems to transport – closure or congestion of airports or ports – building work – extended hotel closure – cancellations or changes of schedules by airlines – interruption or failure of public utilities outside the control of the hotel and similar events beyond our control, including storms, tempests and hurricanes.
If any add on tour service to your Experience, or its reasonable equivalent, is not provided due to events beyond the reasonable control of GG, the company will make an appropriate refund of that portion of the tour price covering the undelivered tour service, but it is understood that GG shall have no other or further responsibility or liability either for the accuracy of any representation or the non provision of any tour services. GG is not liable for loss, damage or theft of luggage or personal belongings, for personal injury, accident or illness on any vehicle or at any place throughout the tour. GG is not responsible or liable for any property damage caused by a Guest. The Guest assumes all responsibility for incidental charges, damages and any necessary replacements needed that may have been caused by the Guest’s visit. GG reserves the right to cancel an Experience if circumstances so require. In the event of such, GG will make a full refund to travelers of all payments received in respect of the Experience. Such a refund of payments will be the full extent of GG’s obligation and liability to travelers.